Monday, August 16, 2010

The Scooby Fort

Ethan and Emma live for Saturday morning when Mike is home. They love being with him and playing and doing all the fun stuff that he does...I swear my kids love their dad more than they love me...but that's another story.
Ethan's favorite game is to play Scooby-Doo with Mike and Emma, I don't know why I'm never invited to play.
Saturday Ethan convinced Mike to make a Scooby-Doo fort with him. It was pretty cool, here's a picture to prove it.
Emma's loaf-a-sofa was used as the front door.
No this picture is not sideways! Ethan's loaf-a-sofa was used as the fridge complete with food that Scooby and Shaggy eat!
Ethan and Emma enjoying the fort!
The builders and the wrecker!
I wanted my picture taken it it too!
The wrecker...
Oops, she leaned too much on the wall and knocked the fort over...oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I loved making forts with my brothers!

Grandma Grace said...

All kids need to have a good fort.
GG

Celeste said...

I agree! Forts were the best when I was little! I love to watch my kids imaginations when they make forts. I should do it with them more often. What fun memories!