Friday, August 27, 2010

First day of preschool!!

Ethan started preschool today and has been very excited ever since the open house last week!
He could hardly wait until 1:00 to go. I think he may have had a few butterflies because he didn't eat nearly as much lunch as he usually does. I was excited because I could run errands with just Emma!
The classic first day of school picture in front of the door
He just had to show off his cool Bumblebee backpack
Just another cute picture of my preschooler
I couldn't see the pictures I was taking outside very well because it was so bright so I had to take one picture inside!
WARNING: BIG NOSTRILS!
It was fun to go to Target with just Emma, she behaved a lot better, I think it's because she didn't see Ethan walking and want to climb out of the cart to walk along side him. And I was done much much faster. We had time to run another errand, bring things home, put them away and still go visting teaching!
Ethan's home now and had a fabulous time and can't wait for Monday to come so he can go back. He even has a friend from primary in his class.

4 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

Isn't it funny how we always take "first day of school" pictures in front of the front door?
Cute picture of the two on the top of your blog.
GG

Unknown said...

Fun! He is so cute! Love the backpack! :) Where does he go to preschool? Do you still do playdates? Hope you are doing good!

Stacie Lang said...

Pre-school is so fun and exciting for them! Glad he had a fun time.

Celeste said...

So fun! What a handsome boy! I'm glad he was so excited to go. I love your new family picture! And the one with Ethan kissing Emma's nose! Adorable!