Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas cards, oops

I know, I know. I was going to be good and send out Christmas cards this year. I even conned my friend, Tina, into coming over to take our picture in front of the Christmas tree. After just a few shots, we got one where we all looked pretty good, she and her family, even got Ethan to smile. Now I know he's not looking at the camera, but he's happy! Well, we ordered cards and they were supposed to get to Wal Mart by the 24th and we didn't hear and didn't hear until 1 pm Christmas eve, and we, of course, were gone with family. When I finally got around to getting the cards, there was a note on the package that said that the cards had been there for a week before they called us. I am so mad at Wal Mart and I may just have to go another way next year. However, I am hoping and aiming for having a great picture of both kids way before Christmas so I can have them all sent out sooner rather than later, or like this year, never.
For those of you who didn't get a card which is everyone who doesn't live within a block of me or my immediate family who was here at Christmas, here is the picture that you would have gotten in the mail had I been more on top of things.
Just remember, I have been feeling pretty yucky and not motivated to do much but get out of bed and I only have done that because Ethan wakes up and knocks on his door wanting to get out of his room. (He has a child lock on the inside of his door.)

3 comments:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

What a nice picture of three smiles! Looks great.

Catherine said...

What a good looking family! I love this photo. I just can't believe how much older Ethan looks in it compared to the photo at the top of your blog. How does he like being a Sunbeam?

Grandma Grace said...

You really should still send one to Grandpa to add to his "wall of pictures."
GG