Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ethan says the darndest things in his sleep

Last night I was reading my scriptures, in bed, when I could hear Ethan in his room making noise. I couldn't quite tell if he was crying, starting to cry, or talking in his sleep, which he hasn't done before. I went into his room to check when I could tell his was crying a little, just to see. He was tossing and turning and then when he could somehow tell I was there, he started to cry harder and when I asked what was wrong, he said he just wanted to read books. I had to laugh because it was nearly 10:30 and he wanted to read books. Now, I know he was dreaming, but it was still funny.
He proceeded to wake up every hour or so after that until after 1 AM. I am so tired and need a DP and a nap this afternoon.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Maybe it's in the air or something. Sophie has done this to us that last several nights.
I also need a DP and a nap.
Hopefully you will get more sleep tonight!

Julie said...

Jacks has been keeping me up at night too. I have stopped giveing him naps hoping that will help, now we just have quiet time. Makes... me... slee..zzzzzzz

Laura said...

Conrats on a baby on the way. That is so exciting! Your little Ethan is a doll. He definitely looks like a Lott.

Kristen said...

Did you get your DP and nap?

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Gotta love Dr. Pepper! Hopefully, you'll sleep better tonight.

Julie said...

He's trying to get you used to sleep deprivation so you'll be used to it when the baby comes! I like how he sleeps with a dinosaur, but his nightmares are about reading books.