Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bean Museum

Mike had the afternoon off today so we headed to Provo to the Bean Museum to see all the animals. We went with Ethan when he was just 2 months old, for a school assignment for Mike, and then I took him a year and a half ago. This time he loved it. He ran all over and was in heaven, as Mike put it.
Aaghh! Good thing this hippo isn't alive anymore!
There were a few kids by us who wanted their grandpa to take their picutre in front of these bears. Ethan thought that was cool so he asked if I'd take his picture by the bears. Here it is! Oh, and to Kristen and Stefani, I'll get pictures up of my hair cut later. But it isn't much different than the last time I saw you, Kristen, shaped and looking better but not much shorter.

2 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

we've always enjoyed taking the kids to the bean museum. We caught a show downstairs one day but most of the kids were bored with it.
GG

Anne and Wayne said...

I'm glad you had a good time, Karen. Was Ethan afraid of any of the animals this time?