Monday, March 17, 2008

Ethan Rex, the carnivore

Ethan has recently learned that brontosaurus ate grass and leaves and was a herbivore and that T-rex was a carnivore and ate meat. He sounds very funny when he says, "T-rex, a carnivore!" But he sure knows what he's talking about.

Ethan has never been much of a meat eater, unless it's chicken nuggets, but last night at dinner, my dad did a very smart thing. He got Ethan to eat roast beef by telling him the he, Dad, was going to be a carnivore and eat meat. When Ethan ate that first bite of meat, I thought he was going to spit it back out, but he surprised me and ate three more pieces and then asked for meat for lunch today. I wonder how I can get him to eat hamburger....

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Mattison used to not like meat and now that is all she lives on. Isabel is picky like me and Meg--who knows. Sometimes she will eat meat and other times won't.