Friday, March 21, 2008

Ducks, a Park, and an Elephant

That was what our day consisted of. This morning we went to feed the ducks and I was very nervous because the last time we went to feed ducks, Ethan fell in. Not really into the pond, but into a smaller pond and me not thinking, I didn't take an extra pair of clothes. He didn't fall in today! He had fun. Then it was off to the "butterfly park," I'll post pictures of that later. We were there for a long time and had a great time. The weather in Las Vegas is so nice! It was fun to kick back, relax, and watch Ethan play with Mattison, Isabel, and Meg. After lunch, Mom took us to see "Horton Hears a Who." Ethan loves elephants and managed to stay awake and not wiggly during the movie. (It was nap time, but he refuses naps when his cousins are around and he usually wiggles a lot during movies.) It was a fun day! Thanks Kristen!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You guys all look so good. I can't believe how big Ethan is. He looks so much like Mike. Are you guys enjoying your new house. Im not quite sure about this blogging thing. I always think..who wants to read about me or what I have to say it silly. But I guess we shall see. I'm glad everything is going well for you guys. How do you search people on this thing? Do you have a facebook or myspace account?