Friday, March 7, 2008

So many things to make me happy today!

Today has been a good day and I have a few things that have made me happy today. Ethan really needed new shoes, so we went to Wal Mart, his choice, to get "Buzz Lightyear" shoes, as he called them. No luck with those, but I did find some Spiderman shoes that he liked, they even light up! They were $10, my limit for feet that grow like his do, and I got to the register and they were $5!! Beter than Kid to Kid! I was thrilled and still am!

It's been such a nice week, we went outside to work on the flower beds today and try to make them look better, and I wore flip flops! I love that it is warming up here.

Today is pay day, need I say more?

Ethan is watching "Cinderella," one of his new favorite movies, and when he laughs, it's so funny and it makes me laugh too.

Mike will be home in a little less than an hour and he has the day off tomorrow...more to come with that tomorrow....

I got emails and comments on my blog from some of my friends in Bakersfield this week, I miss them!

And lastly, Jenessa made a comment on my blog. I just have to say that she is my best friend and I miss her a lot and can't wait to see her again, when will that be, Jenessa? I'd love to go see her and her family, but I don't think that will happen soon. (Mike doesn't have a lot of time to take off because he took so much off at Christmas to go see his family (which was worth it and fun))

No comments: