Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Amazing what a year and some care can do

I know, I know, I've mentioned it before but I'm gonna mention it again. Our house was very neglected when we moved in. I was looking through some old pictures I took when we first moved in because my father-in-law wanted to know what our house looked like. I'm very glad he asked me to take these pictures so I could look back on them and see really what we have done to our yard and how much better it looks now than it did a year ago. Pay close attention to the grass.
Our back yard August 2007
Our backyard August 2008
Our front yard August 2007
Our front yard August 2008
I really credit it all to my dad and Mike for working so hard all summer long to find, fix, and get everything up and running on our sprinkler system. Thanks so much guys! Now if we could only get the inside to look as good as the outside....

7 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks so good. Isn't amazing how my time, attention and money a house eats up? :)

B Flat Major said...

Good work!!! Me likey that green grass.

Grandma Grace said...

Your yard looks so nice. And when I saw it I thought the inside looked nice too. Baby steps Karen.
GG

Anne and Wayne said...

Your inside looks nice, Karen. Anyway, I think so.

Audrey said...

WOW Karen! You guys are HIRED! Oh wait, we dont even have dirt... JUST MASSIVE ROCKS! Ughhh how I long for a lawn... esp. one like yours!

Kristen said...

Nice work Wayne!

Catherine said...

Seriously impressive, Karen. The outside looks great. And I love the inside of your house, too, especially your living room and Ethan's bedroom. It's so colorful and fun!