Friday, August 8, 2008

Howe, ID

Last week we went to my grandpa's farm in Howe, ID, ever been there? We had a lot of fun and were able to do a lot of things. Everything Mike and Ethan did were new because they have never been there. Mike's favorite thing to do was ride the four wheeler.
Ethan's favorite was the baby calves on the farm.
We broke a pinata and that was Ethan's first time doing that too.
The farm has a school bus and my oldest cousin took us all up the mountain for a hike and lunch. Here we are, again, Ethan's first time on a bus. That brought back a lot of Jr. High memories I'd rather not discuss.
We had an open house birthday party for my grandpa who will be 90 at the end of the month. Mom put a great display table out with all kinds of pictures and memories of Grandpa and Grandma. There was a pair of overalls he wore when he worked on the farm and some old muddy, and probably manuery, boots. Ethan saw them and decided to try them on.
My son, the farmer. Wouldn't Grandpa be proud?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What the heck am I doing in that bus picture? Freaky! You didn't mention that Mike lost his cell phone on the 4 wheeler.