Saturday, August 30, 2008

Birthday week

In just a week Ethan will be 3 years old! Time sure has flown by. Over the next week I will be posting pictures and facts about Ethan, starting with the most recent and working my way back to his birth. Here goes....
Here he is at the This is the Place state park watering the plants in the garden. He sure is a good helper.
Who doesn't like ice cream? Well Ethan loves it, expecially if it's green, his favorite color.
My mom gave me an old pair of glasses that I used to wear back in the day and we tried them on Ethan. Doesn't he look smart?
Mike thinks he looks like the kid from Jerry Maguire.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Happy birthday week Ethan. You know, I remember going to your baby shower...it's crazy that it's already been 3 years!!

B Flat Major said...

Just 19 more years till he and Rebecca get married, right?? :-)