Friday, August 15, 2008

THS class of 1998

Tomorrow is my 10 year high school reunion, so in honor of that, I decided to be brave and post my senior picture from that year. Any of you who have a THS 98 yearbook don't have this picture, but a horrible, horrible one. I hated it so bad that I went somewhere else, spent more money, but got a picture a lot better than that one. FYI I didn't have any good pictures from that year's school photographer.
Oh yeah! Big, poofy hair and really cool white jeans, and a puffy sweater. I thought I was so cool and looked so good! (Mike isn't a big fan of this picture! I gave him a copy to keep in his wallet and he's embarrassed to show it to anyone.) Thank you to all you out there who were friends with me back in the day!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

I had big hair like that too! I love it! I'm excited for tomorrow--see you there!

Kristen said...

Oh mom always loved it when you had a perm. She probably would love it if you got another one.

Kristen said...

p.s. If Mike is so embarrassed of your picture let's see his sr. picture.

Catherine said...

Sexy white jeans! I think my Mom may still have that photo of you up on her bulletin board!

Jessica said...

Karen, I didn't see you today, did you come? The park was a lot of fun, and so was the dinner tonight, but I prefer the first gathering! It was casual and you got to see people's kids. There were also a lot of people that didn't come tonight. I hope that I didn't miss you. You know, your hair isn't that big in this photo either! It is a good pic.

Jami Jackson said...

I was sad I didn't see you at the reunion. It was pretty fun to see what everyone has been up to. I love your senior picture! I don't think I'd dare post mine!

Unknown said...

too funny, I was class of 97 and was super cool in my white jeans! :D

Janae&DonovanLott said...

White jeans...Wow!! And I agree with Kristen. I want to see Mike's Senior picture posted on here. Was he sporting a perm too??

P.S. I think your playlist got some kind of virus because it sure sounds broken!

Audrey said...

You graduated the same year as my little sister! Reunions are always fun! Fun to see what everyone is up to and how they look!
If you look back and laugh at your younger years in pictures it only means you were COOL! I am diggen your poofy hair! Mostly cuz it reminds me of mine back then!

B Flat Major said...

Mike doesn't know what he's talking about. That picture is sweet action, satisfaction. :-)