Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Biggest fan

From a year old, maybe younger, Ethan has been a Minnesota Twins fan. What a cute outfit he got for his first birthday from his Grandma Herrington.
Even younger than that, he was an Ellen DeGeneres. When Mike was going to school and home at 10 in the morning, he'd sit down to watch Ellen and Ethan was captivated with her (that was at one and two months old. Here he is at about 6 months old watching Ellen).
Another thing that Ethan is a BIG fan of is reading. He loves to read, whether I read to him or he plops down, pulls out a book and starts to recite the story from memory. He looks forward to going to the library a few times a month for new books and the more books I check out for him, the more I find that I like and I think we need. His latest favorite, "Oliver and the Monsters."


3 comments:

Catherine said...

I remember you telling me forever ago how Ethan was just captivated by ELLEN. I always thought that was so funny! Emily loves to watch American Idol with me. :)

B Flat Major said...

You'd better let him know that Ellen is already taken. Plus she's not interested in 'his kind.' :-) Kids are funny.

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Are you having any luck with potty training? Jyllian is being very stubborn. Although, on Mon. she took a poopo on top of the potty chair. But she hasn't done anything since then.