Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ducks, brownies, and of course, the temple

Last December my good friend took our family pictures and caught some very fun candid pictures of Ethan. We were south of BYU campus at the duck pond and Ethan just loves animals, so he ran after the ducks and this is what Angie caught--
Ever had a bad day? We have and this is what we do when those days come--
(that's right, we make brownies, but save a good chunk of the batter to eat.)
And of course living in Utah, we live within 5 minutes of the nearest temple. Ethan absolutely loves the temple. When I tell him that Mike and I are going to the temple and he is going to Grandma and Grandpa's, or Gavin and Lily's, or Benjamin's, he always says he wants to go to the temple with us. I remind him that in 9 years he'll be able to go to baptisms for the dead. However, after our last conversation about that, he corrected me and said it was "goodtized." (I guess he thought I was saying "badtized" instead of baptized.)


No comments: