Monday, September 1, 2008

A few of Ethan's favorite things

Ethan loves to help Mike fix things around the house so when I found a tool bench at Kid to Kid for less than $10, I just had to get it. Ethan loves to hammer the nails and twish the screws with his screw drivers. He knows all his tools too. When Mike and my dad were working on the sprinkler system with their tools, Ethan would run into his room, grab his tools and be there next to them helping them out!
One of the best features of our house is our big backyard. Ethan's favorite thing to do on a nice, and sometimes a not so nice, day is to be outside.
Recently, Ethan has discovered Spiderman. When he sees anything Spiderman, he needs to have it. (I don't get it all, but sometimes I do have to give in.) His favorite hat to wear is his Spiderman hat.
I would have to say that Ethan's favorite thing ever would have to be dinosaurs and the Thanksgiving Point dinosaur museum. Here he is with one of his favorite dinos, spinosaurus. (I'm not sure if that's exactly what it is, but it looks like one!)
If you ask Ethan he'll tell you his favorite of all favorites is the T-rex who eats meat and is a carnivore. Some of the other dinos he likes and can name are Pachysepholosaurus, Parasorolophus, Velociraptor, Triceratops, Brontosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Stegasarus, Pteradactyl, Pteradon, just to name a few!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

This makes me look forward to when Jon is that age and obsessed with dinosaurs and that fun boy stuff!

B Flat Major said...

What a smart kid. I don't think I even knew all those dinosaur names before reading them on your post.

Grandma Grace said...

It is so exciting that he is turning three. Just think he will be in Sunbeams next year and then in the program and get to sing on mother's and father's day to you. We love you Ethan.
GG