Friday, September 5, 2008

Flashback Friday, Ethan style

What a smile Ethan has! He sure can cheer me up when I need it. Even when I am so mad at what he has done, he flases that smile at me and BAM, no more!
Here he is pushing his walking thing around. He sure loved it. (He's about 14 or 15 months here.)
One afternoon, after a nap, when he was about 6 months old I heard him talking to himself and laughing. I just had to grab the video camera and this is what I found. (Mike took the video and made it a still. I don't know how to put video on yet and I don't know where this video is. But Grandmas and Grandpas have this on video.)
Ethan loves to laugh even when he needs to be getting ready for bed. Here he is laughing at me while I am trying to get him ready for bed. This is about 4 or 5 months old.
This day we went out as a family shopping and to lunch. Ethan pooped all over his outfit and then when we got home, he needed a change too. He must have been one happy camper after those blow outs. (About 2 or 3 months.)
Anyone have any stories about Ethan and how he made you laugh?

3 comments:

Julie said...

He does have a great smile! Isn't it amazing how they can get into so much trouble and then look so cute and all of a sudden you aren't mad anymore. ;-)

Kristen said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I love Ethan's smile!