Friday, July 11, 2008

Stinky duck

Ethan loves the bath, always has, and especially loves the toys he gets to play with only in the bath tub. He got a duck from Wal Mart, one that is like 97 cents or something like that, I tell ya it's the best bath toy ever. Anyway, he discovered the other day that if he pushes the bottom of it up against his bare chest it makes a "pwtt" noise. He thought it was so funny he started calling it stinky duck. He laughs and laughs which in turn makes me and Mike laugh, he such a contageous laugh. Last night when he got in the bath, he asked for stinky duck.
He really, really thinks it funny! (It is and if I ever get it on video, I'll have to post that!)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Silly Ethan :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! I hope you get it on video. I bet it would be hilarious!