Friday, July 11, 2008

I love the 50's!

I miss going to the drive-in's, where are they anyway? I loved going to the Galaxie diner, even at Prom, and I am excited for the new diner down the street from me to open so I can go get fries and a shake. My dream car is an old 'stang. Elvis was, until he got fat, so hot!! I love the sound of his voice. My favorite dance I went to in high school was MORP when it was the Grease theme. When I went to the single's ward and went to the harvest ball, the BEST date ever was when I wore my grandpa's letter sweater from college and so did my date, thanks Brett. Happy Days is seriously the best, who doesn't love the Fonze? So it shouldn't be a surprise that....




You Belong in 1952



You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I just did this and I am going to post mine, but it is pretty accurate of me. I am not sure about you. I didn't think you were so old fashioned.

Chelle said...

There is actually a drive-in up in West Jordan! It's huge with 8 screens. Kyle and I used to frequent it before we moved to Cedar! You should check it out.

Audrey said...

HOW FUN! OK so there is also a drive in here in Idaho so I am thinking you should move up here!!! Ok I realize that isn't a good enough reason, esp since you now have an adorable house BUT a girl can dream can't she?!?!

Karen said...

Okay, Okay, I realize BEFORE anyone comments on it, that 'stangs didn't really come out until '64 and the first model was a '64-1/2. And I would LOVE to move to ID and be your neighbor, Audrey. I'm trying to talk Mike into being transfered up there. I'd go. I like my home, but I can dream too, right?

Jessica said...

I did this last night and I belong in 1959. I don't know if it is right. I was on the fence on a couple of answers so I went back and did it again with the other answer I was contemplating and it said I belong in 1982. Maybe the truth is I belong in the 70's?