Thursday, February 14, 2008

"Count Ethan"

So last night we put Ethan to bed and after about 15 minutes, we heard him talking to himself. Not just the same old stuff we've been hearing, "Momma, Dad, Dinosaurs..." etc., this stuff is not very interesting or important. No, no, this time we heard him counting, but not just the one, two, three...thing, he was counting like the Count on Sesame Street. We heard, "Two, ahh ahh ahh." Then nothing. Mike and I both laughed and laughed, I hope you think it's as funny as we did. I guess it's better when you know what he sounds like when he does the whole "ahh ahh ahh" thing.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh that is spooky. Glad you weren't home alone.

Julie said...

I DID think it was funny, even though I WOULD love to hear it myself! Jef told me once that they've actually done studies where they listen to kids talking when they think no one is around, and they talk way better. I guess they just dumb it down for our sakes!
I'm glad to know Ethan has such a great sense of humor - what a cute story.

Megan said...

Haha! That's cute. Whitney loves Sesame Street too. It's crazy how much they learn from those shows. If you can catch him doing that on video post it, because that would be hilarious!