Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My new favorite resturant, The Cheesecake Factory

When we were in Minnesota for Christmas, the adults went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and had a blast! I have to say that I didn't want that dinner to end. Not just because we were all childless, except for my in-laws, all thier kids and their spouses were there, and Beth and Trent, but Gabe slept through the whole thing, what a great boy, but because I was having such a great time. I haven't laughed that hard since! Thanks everyone for making that experience such a great one. I stole this picture from my sister-in-law, Becca's, picasa photo albulm. I hope you don't mind! There she is in the left!
Everyone was really enjoying their desserts! What are you doing, Sarah? If anyone ever wants to go again, call me!

No comments: