Friday, February 8, 2008

Time to go back in time!--Mike's graduation from BYU!

So maybe I haven't gone way back in time this week. I'll have to do think about it more for next week. Two years ago this April, Mike walked for gratuation. (He actually graduated in December 05, just before we moved to California. We came back so he could walk and wear his nifty gown.) Here we are just after his ceremony.
My dad was able to give Mike his degree holder.
Look at Ethan, so little and yet so round! He was just 7 1/2 months old at the time.
Someone, I can't remember who, thought it would be fun for both me and Mike to wear his graduation gown, so here we are. Aren't we so cute?

6 comments:

Tommy said...

Wow it feels like forever since I graduated (April 2005). Time sure flies. It's funny that y'all had a baby before Mike graduated...most people don't have any kids for years after they graduate!! We might have 2 kids by the time Tommy graduates PA school. Crazy Mormons, huh?? :)

You all look great in those pictures by the way!

Julie said...

How is Ethan feeling? Taylor had a very similar virus when he was a baby, and it was horrible. He was so sick and wouldn't nurse and we couldn't figure out why until Michelle told us that was going around. Sure enough, we found sores in his mouth, and that explained a lot. What I'm trying to say is, Poor Ethan, and his poor sleepless mom and dad. We hope he feels better soon!

PS, I love your flashbacks. It is a fun way to get to know you guys better.

Megan said...

That post was by me, not Tommy...I guess I was on his account!

Chelle said...

You guys are such a cute family! Sorry I haven't gotten in touch with you in so long. I do keep an eye on you all the time though. I love your blog!

Audrey said...

What a fun idea! I have another friend that does Flashback Fridays and I am thinking I am going to have to join you guys! Gives ya something fun/interesting to chat about.
Ok so Ethan is sick?? Did I miss something? I think I may need to email you so I don't take up all your comment space...
We miss you guys! I love you positive outlook on EVERYTHING!

Catherine said...

Hey Karen!
You guys look great! I like this flashback idea you and Kristen are doing. It's fun to think back about your favorite memories. Ethan is darling!!! I can tell he LOVES his daddy by the pictures. I hope Ethan starts to feel better soon. It will be so nice to keep in touch better with you and Mike now that we're blogging! yeah!
Catherine