Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun with Tyler, Charli, and Mitch

We had a great day! We went to Carl's Jr. for lunch with Julie and Stacey and their kids, and Aunt Grace. After chicken, fries, and rootbeer Stacey dropped her kids, Tyler, Charli, and Mitch off at our house so she could run an errand, childless. First off, they all headed for Ethan's room and played with his toys. Ethan was very nice to share his dinosaurs and all his toys with his cousins.
Wow, look at all the dinosaurs!
After a couple of pictures, the kids realized what I was doing and posed to say "cheese!"
Mitch is growling in this picture and showing the camera the big T-Rex!

7 comments:

Tommy said...

That looks like quite the party. I bet it was fun for all of them. Glad Ethan got to spend time with some of his other cousins and did so well sharing. Whitney still isn't real big on other people using her toys, but we are working on it. I am very jealous of his T-rex. It looks pretty mean.

Kristen said...

That looks like fun. It is fun to see Stacey's kids. She need a blog. Should we make one for her?

Karen said...

Yeah, I think we should get Stacey a blog. I think she'd like it! What does everyone else think?

Julie said...

This is a great idea for blackmail! I'd love to contribute. We could name it CT for Calllister Thighs, and threaten never to change it till Stacey comes to a reunion.

Megan said...

Haha! Julie you are silly, but I agree with you! Stacey you better start a blog soon, or there's no telling what could happen!

I wish Whitney were there to join in all the fun with her cousins. The next time we are out there we'll all have to get together for a big playdate! Maybe Ethan can teach Whitney how to share better! (In her defense, so does share sometimes. She's not a bad kids!)

Catherine said...

Karen, It's official, I am going to come down there so I can hang out with all of my cool cousins! How fun! Julie, I like the blackmail idea because Stacey NEVER comes to the reunions! And we all want her to go. That slacker! My fun mom is planning the reunion in July and it's going to be a great one! Sorry I can't give any of the secrets away about it... just stay tuned...

Kristen said...

Do you know Julie I love that name for a blog for Stacey. We could even make a flag of it and put it at the top of a mountain. That would be awesome. Does she look at these comments? Tell her we want her at the reunion.