Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged!! Me, A-Z

A--Attached or single? Attached and have been for 5 years next Saturday. (The anniversary of our first date.)
B--Best friend? My mom!
C--Cake or Pie? I'd have to say chocolate pie! I'm making on today!
D--Day of Choice? Saturday, but only when Mike has it off and we can spend the whole day together as a family.
E--Essential Item? Dove chocolate. Kristen says it has fat burners in it!
F--Favorite Color? Purple, the same color as my birthstone.
G--Gummy bears or worms? Bears, the worms creap me out!
H--Hometown? Orem, UT
I--Indulgence(s)? Diet Dr Pepper, chocolate, and Gilmore Girls, all at the same time.
J--January or July? January.
K--Kids? I have one, Ethan, he's 2 1/2. He's a great kid and I hope the next one is just like him. I watched a kid today who screamed for an hour and a half! There was nothing I could do to console him, but it didn't keep me from wanting another one of my OWN!
L--Life is incomplete without? Laughter.
M--Marriage date? December 20, 2003, Mike's 22nd birthday! What a youngin'!
N--Number of siblings? 4
O--Oranges or apples? Apples.
P--Phobias or fears? SPIDERS! Cockroaches when I lived in Bakersfield.
Q--Quotes? "Copperboom!" and "Oy with the poodles already!"
R--Reason to smile? Right now, Ethan is napping. And most of the time, I have a great husband and son. A great family and in-laws.
S--Season? Fall, I love the colors and wearing sweaters.
T--Tag 3 friends? Jenessa, Audrey, and MOM, yes you Mom!
U--Unknown fact? I'm a sucker for Hannah Montana lately! Thanks Kristen, Mattison, and Isabel.
V--Very favorite store? Target.
W--Worst habit? Sitting down at the computer to do my young woman's lesson and getting side tracked by my friends' blogs.
X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound, I've never had an x-ray but it was cool to see Ethan when I was just 10 weeks pregnant.
Y--Your favorite food? Pizza.
Z--Zodiac? Aquarius.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love Target too!!!