Friday, February 22, 2008

Our little chick magnet

When Ethan was a little guy, we thought he was so cute, we still think he's cute. Mike was looking on the internet and found a onesie that would announce to the world what Ethan would grow into, so he bought it. It didn't fit very long, but man, was it fun to have.
Today Ethan has a shirt that says "Mr. Mischief." (He's wearing it in the picture of him talking to Lightning McQueen, the next post down.) I guess we should have found one that was size 3-6 months for him to wear in this picture. He still likes to pull glasses off!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love shirts with cute messages like that. My brother got our nephew one that says "If you think I'm cute you should see my uncle!"

Ethan looks much too sweet and innocent to be Mr. Mischief!

Audrey said...

He IS such a cute kid!! I saw a onesie on someones blog a few months ago that read, "my life is blogged" I thought it was perfect for all these kiddies in this day where mom's blog their every move! (like me)
cute post

Julie said...

A chick magnet and a mischief maker combined. That is a deadly combination. Watch out when he is a teenager!