Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happiness Journal

This year's theme for girls camp is "Happily Ever After." The stake camp committee came into young women's Sunday and gave us our camp challenge. The challenge is that three times a week every week until girls camp, every girl, is to write down one thing that made them happy that day. I decided this was a good challenge and I want to do it too. We were asked to write it down in a journal, we could text it, or blog it. So I thought, I have a blog, I'll blog mine!

Today I was looking at Becca's picasa albulm and found a picture of all of us eating yummy food and enjoying eachother's company (the picture is posted below) and that made me happy. I had such a good time and I really felt like this last trip to Minnesota helped me get to know my in-laws even better! You all are great and I love you!

No comments: