Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I know I shouldn't laugh, and sorry Aunt Grace and Uncle Gary...

Last night we went to a BBQ at my Aunt Grace and Uncle Gary's house. The food was yummy and the company was great. I always have such a great time hanging out with the Bauer family. (Especially Julie!) Most Memorial Day's we can go swimming, but this year it was colder and raining off and on all day. However, Ethan found a way to get around that and manage to make it into (or rather onto) the pool.
I knew I shouldn't have been laughing so hard, but it was funny to see. And when he was doing it, Julie did say that the cover was strong enough to hold an elephant, at least "that's what it said on the box."
Look, he even made it.
Here he is after all that excitement! I credit his mischevous behavior to his daddy!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm glad you had fun, especially watching Ethan "walk on water"! I love the Bauers too! I'm really looking forward to spending more time with all of you guys this summer.

Kristen said...

Looks like a lot of fun with a crazy little boy.

Julie said...

Don't worry, he's not the first kid to have snuck out on the cover, believe me. He was one of the most hilarious though. He is a great kid.