Saturday, May 17, 2008

Temple Saturday

Today I was lucky enough to get to go to the temple and seal some families together for all eternity. I love to do sealings. We had a great sealer and he really brought the spirit into our room. I love to go to the temple. It's is such a calm, peaceful feeling. I get to leave the world behind and focus on what's really important in life. I envy my mom, mother-in-law, aunt, and sister-in-law who get to work in the temple more often than I go. I am truly blessed to have the blessings of the temple in my life and to have so many temples so close to me.
Here is my little family in front of our favorite temple.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Going to the temple makes for a great day! I wish we could get to the temple more often too.

Grandma Grace said...

Each of us have a time in our lives where we get to do certain things. Right now your time is being a good mom to Ethan, which you are being. Someday you will get to work there. It is a special spirt.
GG

Grandma Grace said...

Each of us have a time in our lives where we get to do certain things. Right now your time is being a good mom to Ethan, which you are being. Someday you will get to work there. It is a special spirt.
GG

Audrey said...

Very well said Karen! I still remember going with you girls (stef, heather, you, and I) and wish that we all lived closer so we could do that every month!!
Thanks for the reminder of needing to go....