Friday, May 9, 2008

Ode to my mother

In honor of Mother's day, I would like to post a few pictures and tid bits about my mother and mother-in-law. They are truly great women that I look up to and am grateful for. My mom was and still is a FANTASTIC mother. My mother-in-law is great too. I am still getting to know her better but I know that she was, and continues to be, FANTASTIC too. Happy Mother's day to both of you!
My mom was always there to make sure I was properly dressed in the morning.
My mom (and dad) took me piano shopping when I was looking for a piano. And when I was out of town when it was delivered, she, and dad, were there to let it in my house and rearrange my living room so it would fit and look great!
My mom loves to spoil her grandchildren and when she heard there was a pj sale, get a pair for $4, she called me so we could go get some. She bought Ethan a pair and he loves them.
Mom makes cool Cookie Monster cakes! This one was just for Ethan.
Everytime we are at my parents' house, Ethan pulls her over to the piano to play and sing songs. She happily does it and it is so funny to watch!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Your mom is way cool, Karen.

Megan said...

She is a great lady! It must run in the Callister family.

Janae&DonovanLott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne and Wayne said...

Thanks, Karen. I appreciate you, too, and love you as well.

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I like the cookie monster cake.