Thursday, May 29, 2008

Exciting, but only for us

I know this will sound lame to most, if not all of you, but bear with me. We planted some new grass seed in our backyard to replace what the dogs who used to live here ripped up, and this week I noticed that there are some "grass whiskers" coming up. That is exciting because it means that soon, our yard may not look as white trash as it did when we moved in. Slowly, but surely, we are improving our house! I can't wait to see the finished product! (yah right! like that will ever happen!)

6 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

It is exciting to work on your own yard. It is awfully intimidating to me to have to plan a yard. Especially when you are working aroung what is already there. Good luck.
GG

Brenda said...

I think grass whiskers are exciting too! I have my own grass that I planted 6 years ago, and there were some bare spots where the grubs got us last summer. This spring, when I saw the grass whiskers filling in, I pretty darn glad. You're not alone. :-)

Clarissa Wilstead said...

I think it sounds fabulous

Catherine said...

Yea! Now I have an excuse to come visit you so I can admire your yard. :) Then we can go eat at that burger place you told me about! Yummy!

Megan said...

That is exciting! Can't wait to see pictures when it all comes in!

Kristen said...

Oh la la!! Sounds fabulous!