Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tired boy=Indiana Jones for Mom and Dad

Last night Ethan asked to go to bed at 7:45! (Yipee!) Which left lots of time for me and Mike to watch "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom." We are excited to see the new Indy movie and in preparation, and anticipation, we are watching all the Indy movies at night after Ethan goes to bed. It was fantastic to have him in bed so early so we could start the movie (and still get to bed at a decent time, Mike gets up super early)! And you know what, he was so tired from Tuesday night and being up and bed hopping, that he slept until nearly 9:30 this morning!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Tired boy? That sounds great! I want one of those at my house. Jonathan knows when we have people over and wants to party all night, but I try to stick to my guns and put him to bed anyway because he and I both know he's happier the next day after he's received enough sleep! As a matter of fact, the same goes for me, too! :)

Julie said...

Phew! I thought you were going to say that Ethan went to bed early and then you WENT to see the new Indiana Jones movie! Ummm, I'm always around for babysitting, you know. (You just have to drive really far to get to me.)

Leslie said...

Such a great time for you two!!