Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Yesterday we went to the cemetary with my parents to take flowers to my grandparents and brother. Ethan was, well, Ethan, running around and thinking it was so fun. It was fun to see him with all the flowers. Some of them had blown over in the wind and he was kind enough to put them back right side up.
Looking and looking for some one he knew.
My boy loves flags and when he saw this one, he had to go grab it, we did put it back.
Boy, was he lovin' it when Grandma took him over to the veteran's memorial. So many flags, he had to have one for each hand, and eventually, he tried to hold 5 at the same time.

1 comment:

Pead Family said...

Wow, It's Karen!! I haven't seen you for years! Thanks for commenting on our blog. You should have called me when you saw my sign. You are so skinny! Your little boy is so adorable too! What a cute family. It is so good to hear from you!