Friday, May 9, 2008

My other mother

Now, it's time for my mother-in-law, Patty!
When Mike walked for his graduation from BYU, she and my father-in-law drove 1000 miles to be with us at the time. They are very supportive and we appreciate that about them.
This is one of my favorite pictures. Patty loves to play with Ethan, and he loves to play with her. If you can't see it in this picture, blow it up and you can see on Ethan's right cheek a dimple. It is the spittin' image of Patty's. And one of the first things I noticed the night he was born.
Patty is a big Twins fan! For Ethan's 1st birthday she sent him a Twins outfit. Go Twins!
Patty made our wedding cake a did a fantastic job on it. Not only was it yummy, it was beautiful!
The best thing that Patty could ever give me was her son, Mike! I know we look goofy, but hey, that's us. Two goofy kids in love!

No comments: