Monday, May 5, 2008

Sadly, no picture!

Yesterday after church, when we were all tired and needed a nap, I had a meeting. It wasn't a long meeting, 20 minutes, but when I got home, the house was quiet except for the music from the main menu to a Baby Einstein. I wandered through the house and found Mike and Ethan snuggling and sound asleep! I really wanted to take a picture, but I really didn't want to wake either one of them up. I would have joined them, but I had another meeting at our house soon. So, no nap for me, but I did get to sleep quickly when I went to bed that night! I really miss Sunday afternoon naps! Will they ever return....?

4 comments:

Julie said...

I hear ya. There is just something about Sunday afternoons that make me sleepy. I'm sure your young women appreciate you sacrificing your nap for them!

Grandma Grace said...

the problem with Sunday naps is that then it is hard to go to bed that night and then the whole week is thrown off. But it is especially nice when the kids take them. We always had popcorn on Sunday afternoons but I do remember my mother "resting" on the couch and hearing her snore.
GG

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Naps! What are those?

Joy said...

Nope!....until you have several and you lay down to read a book or play with one, and you fall asleep hard enough to get carpet face while the baby is lose in the house....