Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hair cut, Indy, and Pizza

We had a great Saturday. First, I got a hair cut. It's pretty short, much like Kate from Jon and Kate plus 8. (I'm still getting used to it so it looks funny.) Then, thanks to my parents, Mike and I went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. It was fabulous! I loved it! I'd definitely tell you all to go see it. After the movie, Mike and I went to dinner with some friends. We kind of lost track of the time and didn't get back to picking up our kids from their grandparents' houses until late. Unfortunately, we have early church so the kids didn't get a lot of sleep, but Ethan took a nearly 3 hour nap he was so tired.

Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Ethan so Mike and I could go out all by ourselves!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I bet it's really cute. I've always liked your hair short. :-)

Unknown said...

That sounds like an awesome day!

Megan said...

I heard the new Indy movie was good too. I'm glad you got to go on a date. And kudos to Ethan for taking a 3 hour nap! Hope you got to take one too!

Audrey said...

POST a PIC!! I love Kate's hair and I bet it is even cuter on your face!
Fun weekend... I bet your parents didn't mind a bit to spend a little extra time Ethan!

Pead Family said...

That is always fun to get out! You live in the Garden Stake? Where do you live? We are the street right behind the Water Garden Theaters. How fun!