Tuesday, June 3, 2008

He fell in this time

Today we went to Aunt Grace's again for a very last minute lunch and pool party. After lunch when all the other kids were getting ready to swim, Ethan refused to put on a swim diaper and he told me he wanted to just play with the toys. I said fine. I didn't know if taking him over by the pool to put his feet in if he'd change his mind. I sat down and put my feet in and he splashed his feet for a few seconds, then he got up. He was putting a water noodle in the water when it fell in, he reached a little too far and fell in. Luckily I was there to pull him out. It was a good thing I brought an extra shirt! Hopefully he'll want to jump in a swim later in the summer!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

No pictures? Ah man! I would have loved to see a soaking wet Ethan still in his clothes. :) What a fun day!

Kristen said...

That sounds like an exciting time.