Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lily, Gavin, Pizza, and a Rino

No pictures of Ethan and Grandpa Callister, yet. He will be here for a few more days and I hope to get a picture of the two of them and when I do, it will be posted for all to see.

Yesterday we were able to have Ethan's best friends Lily and Gavin come over to play for a few hours while their parents were shopping for birthday presents for Gavin-Happy Birthday, Gavin! It was so fun to have the two of them over. Ethan loves them and I do too. They all play together so nicely and because Lily is 4 years older, she mothers them and it helps me out a lot. Tina-she is welcome anytime! And send a broom! :) I made pizza for dinner and Lily and Gavin joined us for dinner.
Here they are. Aren't they so cute? Notice that Lily has eaten all her pizza, Gavin has eaten most of his, and well Ethan, he didn't like the spices I put on it!
Today we headed off to the Bean Museum, again. Ethan has been itching to go for a week. The price is right so after all our yard work was done, we hopped in the car and drove to Provo. We had fun and Ethan got to see all the animals. He loves animals and remembers what is there and knows right where to go to see what.

Here he is with his favorite, the rino! I guess he was trying to read the info about it on the plaque to the left.

4 comments:

Rick & Amber said...

Chase use to like going to the Bean museum, but I bet he would love it now that he's older. As for the dinosaur puzzle, my mom bought it, but I've seen some at specialty toy shops or boutique toy shops. They're really cool! I think I might have seen one at Marshalls or TJMaxx one time.

Jackson Family said...

I'm so glad you found me! I always wonder about my old high school friends. It's good to know you are doing well. Your Ethan is so adorable. After having 2 girls, I am excited to have a boy. I am SO ready for him to be out of me. Feel free to visit my blog anytime and I'm going to add you to my list of bloggers. We should get together sometime . . .

Joy said...

We'll have to check that out when we come up! It must be an Ethan thing :-)

Janae&DonovanLott said...

It's great to have play dates. I'll have to take Jyllian to the Bean museum.