Friday, June 20, 2008

Tagged!--part 1

Brenda tagged me and I cannot for the life of me get more than 5 pictures on a post! How can I get more? So you will have to check my tag out in 2 parts! Have fun!
#1 Post a picture of your kitchen sink as it looks at this very moment!
Good thing I just cleaned the kitchen!
#2 Post a picture of your toilet

Oops, I think that's a dirty diaper you can see in the garbage.

#3 Post a picture of you laundry room Not really a room, more of a closet, just like yours, Brenda. We're still working on making that look better with a shelf, but hey, anyone remember what it looked like when we moved in? No curtains, and I don't know for sure if closet doors will fit and not scratch my washer and dryer every time I open and close them. But I did get these cute curtains that match my paint in my family room. They were $10 at Target, on clearance!

#4 Post a picture of the inside of your fridge

All the necessities, especially what's on the bottom shelf, to the right.

#5 Post a picture of what your kids/husband are doing right now Lucky me! Right as I finished looking at Brenda's post and saw she tagged me, I ran upstairs and Ethan was poopy and Mike was home (Mike gets those when he's here), and this is what I found!

Keep reading and find out my next few items and who I tagged, it just might be you!

9 comments:

Brenda said...

I've never thought about putting magnets on my washer and dryer. I guess they work on any appliance, eh? Does Ethan play with them a lot?

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Your house is too clean. I think I'll bring my four kids to your house and mess it up... (ha, ha)

Anne and Wayne said...

Karen, You are so brave. Even if I felt like I knew how to download pictures (you might remember what happened last time we tried it with my camera), I don't know that I would want people to see a picture of my closet. Those of you who know what it looks like will understand what I mean.

Megan said...

Mike's face is priceless in that picture!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Ok, two important questions...
1) Whose dirty diaper is that in the garbage??
2) How fast can you change your music selection on your blog?

And I will add a third question:
3) Are you taking requests/suggestions for songs for your blog? I have several possibilities, and none of them contain the words rascal, gun, truck, whiskey, country, bumpkin, twang, jug, or yee-haw.

Karen said...

Of course that is ETHAN'S dirty diaper in the garbage. And I just changed my songs on my blog, but I am open for requests...
Oh, and I had just finished cleaning my house, my house isn't as clean as it was the day I took these pictures.

Karen said...

PS Donovan, if it's worth anything, Jason Aldean's favorite band is Guns N Roses!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Well, Mr Aldean should do a better job at listening to music than trying to create some kind of weak impersonation of it. I mean, Garth Brooks wore out his copy of KISS's Destroyer album while he was on tour (true story), but that doesn't make his music any better (except for that Friends in Low Places song or the version he did of Hard Luck Woman on the KISS tribute album).
P.S. Thanks for clarifying about the dirty diaper. It has a Depends look to it, so I wasn't sure whose it was.
P.S.S. Maybe you should take some requests from Mr Aldean for your blog and put on some Welcome to the Jungle from G&R or some more recent Velvet Revolver tracks??

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Now THAT is what I call some decent tunage!! I think I may leave my computer on to listen as I go to sleep. Who knows...I may even sneak it into Sacrament meeting tomorrow to listen during those hymn things. Nice choices, Karen. I knew you had it in you. :)