Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pool time!

Monday was such a beautiful day, so I decided to pull out our pool we got last year. Shh, it has a little hole in the bottom, but if the bottom is folded just the right way, it plugs so no water drains out. Ethan had a blast, once he got in and played. I just soaked my feet. The water was really cold, but the outside weather was so hot that the cold on my feet made me feel lots cooler.
I pulled our little slide over to the pool so Ethan could slide down the pool into the water. The slide is a little short, but it works fine.
Oooo, cold water. But very refreshing.
He got used to it, so used to it he was chattering and I had to convince him to get out and warm up. He was right back in the pool after just a few minutes in a warm towel and the sun.
This afternoon we are heading to the Pleasant Grove pool. Mike has the afternoon off so it will be a whole family thing. I am excited and I think Ethan is too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss those days playing out in the pool! So much fun for Ethan! Our little pool like that got so many holes in it but duct tape really works awesome. By the time we threw ours out it was covered in the stuff! Good 'ol days of summer!

Kristen said...

How warm is it getting there? I can't wait to go to the pool with you guys in a month.

Megan said...

I'm glad it's finally getting warmer so y'all can swim. That's the best part about summer!