Thursday, June 26, 2008

Who?

I saw this on my friend's blog, so I took it. My favorite Disney Princess is Aurora and I thought, maybe I'd be like her. Well, I looked at the results and I was on 11% like her, oh well. Here's who I am most like and if anyone knows who she is, please let me know!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.

10 comments:

Katie Miller said...

She is on Hercules! She is really cute!

Greg and Sarah said...

No problem for blog stalking. I do it all the time and have seen your blog quite a bit. I just never leave comments. I think that you were referring to the peads on my blog right?

Andrea said...

I was Pocahontas..fun.

Kristen said...

I've done this before and always end up Cinderella. I don't think it matches me though.

Catherine said...

I've been wanting to try this when I saw it on my friend's blog as well. Meg on Hercules is a classic character! She's a little sassy, but totally smart. Plus she's sexy...duh...of course that's YOU to a T!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

How do you do this?

Catherine said...

Heck no, Kristin, Cinderella doesn't fit you nearly as good as Meg does, who Karen got. She's more way more fun than Cinderella anyway!

Julie said...

I want to be Mulan, is she on there? I'll have to try it and see.

Karen said...

What do you mean Donovan? And Julie, Mulan is on there, my friend is Mulan.

Audrey said...

How fun Karen! I haven't had the chance to peep at blogs for about a week and loved getting caught up on yours! FUN stuff! I love that tag..... I might give it a go, even though I wasn't tagged one of these days!
Tell Grandma Anne HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe she is already 50!