Friday, June 20, 2008

Tagged!--part 2

.....Okay part 2.....
#6 Show your favorite shoes.

These are so comfy and I love wearing them! And I feel a little sexy when I do.
#7 Your favorite room

I love my new couches, I love my new piano, and I love my glider rocker that is only partly visible in the right corner. I think I like this room the most because it has our nicest furniture.

#8 Your closet Here it is, in all it's glory! Are you impressed?

#9 Your dream vacation

5 years ago, right after Mike and I started dating, we went to Las Vegas to visit Kristen and her family. While we were there, Mike and I went to the strip to see all the sights. We went to Paris and paid the big bucks to ride the elevator to get to the top of the Eifel Tower. We watched the Bellagio's fountain show and had a lot of fun. Since then, we have always wanted to go to the real Paris. Whether we make it or not, it's my dream vacation with Mike.

#10 Self-portrait as you look RIGHT NOW! Okay so this picture was taken yesterday. I didn't have time to post this tag yesterday because we were headed out the door to the pool. Need I say more?

I tag--Julie, Christy, Jenessa, and Clarissa!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I really like this tag because it includes pictures. I think you cheated because your house is way too clean. I will do it soon but it will not be nearly as pretty.

Kristen said...

I know mom got tagged by Brenda and since she doesn't know how to do the whole "download" thing you need to go to her house and take pictures with your camera and do it on your computer for her. Like the "thongs" and that you feel "sexy" in them.

Catherine said...

I really hope you and Mike can visit Paris someday. It's beautiful and romantic. You'll love it! I was lucky to go because Wade was doing a study abroad. Besides that, we just camp in Idaho and visit St. George. I know, big travelor's huh? ;) I think your living room is so classy. I love it!

Brenda said...

I like your couches too. I'm tired of my couches in my front room. They are in great shape, so it's kind of impractical to just get rid of them . . . but do you know anyone who wants to buy a pair of secondhand couches?? Then I would have an excuse to buy ones like yours!