Friday, June 20, 2008

Our swimming adventure

Yesterday we went to the PG pool and had a lot of fun. We were only there for about 2 hours, but it was well worth it. It's been in the low 90's here, not as hot as Vegas, but hot enough we have needed something to do to cool off. There are 2 water slides at the pool. Ethan wanted to go down so badly, he loves slides and hits them every time we go to the park. I thought he was too short and wouldn't be able to go down even with Mike. I was wrong. Mike took Ethan down the slides three times. It was fun to wait at the bottom of the slides for them. I didn't go down because, I know this is lame, but I had a meeting last night and I didn't want to shower before I went. So I tried to keep my hair as dry as possible. I know lame, huh? Next time we go, I'll go down the slides too.

After a few hours in the pool, we went to Wendy's for dinner. Mmm, chicken and fries. Then it was off to home to get ready for my meeting. Ethan was tuckered and went straight to bed at 8:00, or so I'm told, I wasn't home. It was a great day and we can't wait to go again.

(I think I saw my holy terror of a preschooler there at the pool. I saw his mom and I think I saw him, I didn't run back to see if it really was him that I saw when I saw his mom. I know he's like 8 by now, but I think I would have recognized him!)

No comments: